Please send résumés, portfolios and references to email@example.com.
No phone calls, please.
Ryan Street Architects is seeking an experienced candidate to join our Interior Design team in Austin, Texas. We are looking for a candidate with a strong design sensibility who is motivated, detail-oriented, and able to prioritize tasks, with the ability to work in an open and dynamic studio environment. Our current work includes high-end residential and hospitality projects. This is a full-time position where pay is commensurate with experience, ability, and performance.
With over 20 years of experience specializing in high-end, custom residential and club design, Ryan Street Architects provides first class architectural and interior design services on our projects. We are based in Austin, Texas and our projects offer unique opportunities for creative design, often on challenging site locations. Connections to nature, abundant natural light, and respect for the land and its character are hallmarks of our brand.
Our process is collaborative, involving consultants, engineers, and contractors very early in the process, and our approach is personal. We build relationships with our clients that are based on mutual respect and trust.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Work directly with the Lead Interior Designer to create presentation boards to include, CAD drawings, renders, mood boards, materials, and FF&E
- To work on all phases of the interior design process, including but not limited to: CAD drawings, sourcing, scheduling, and furniture installing
- Assist with file organization
- Vendor outreach
- Product sourcing
- Assist with the inspection of all products
- Perform other tasks as assigned
- 3-5 years of relevant experience required
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university required
- Articulate communicator
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Demonstrates self-motivation and initiative, works with minimal supervision
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite, AutoCAD, and Adobe Creative Suite
- Knowledge in Smart Designer preferred
- Knowledge in Revit or SketchUp preferred
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive compensation, commensurate with experience
- Fully paid health insurance for employee
- Paid standard holidays and vacation
- 401k retirement plan after 1 year of employment
- Support for professional development, continued learning, and leadership development
- Flexible hours and opportunities to work from home